Can I buy Bluesky products online from this Website?
Bluesky products are currently not available for online purchase. Find authorized retailers in your area by contacting any rep at Blue Sky
Alexia Dayan : 514-979-4901
Where Can I find Bluesky products?
To purchase Bluesky products, contact
Vice president, Sales and Support
What is the Bluesky products guarantee?
Bluesky products are guaranteed for one year (more details can be found in the user guide).
How to pair B.Sky devices with your mobile?
Prior to using the device for the first time you must pair with a Bluetooth enabled cell phone. The pairing procedure is different between models of cell phones. Please refer to the user manual of your cell phone for specifi c details on Bluetooth connectivity.
- Turn on the device.
- Activate your cell phone’s Bluetooth function. (Refer to the cell phone’s User Guide for instructions on Bluetooth).
- Selec the B.Sky device from the cell phone’s device list to pair the device.
- Enter the pass code 0000 to confirm the pairing process.
- “paired” will shown in blue on the LCM display.
- “Connected” will appear on the screen.
Note: If the cell phone’s and/or the device’s battery is weak, you may lose the Bluetooth connection. Maintain the charge of the batteries to ensure good Bluetooth connectivity.
Master reset for the 1001B.
1) Disconnect the cell phone and the device. Note that the previous calls will be deleted at the same time when disconnected.
2) Delete recently dialed numbers: search the number and press "Up" and "Down" button at the same time to delete the number.
3) Delete recorded message: press "REC" button twice quickly.
To remove Phonebook
Simply push the "talk" button for 8 seconds.